Heliport Inset TLOF lights used in this project are designed and manufactured by Signalight.
A heliport is designed and equipped for helicopters to take off and land. It comprises the touchdown and lift-off area (TLOF) and the final approach and take-off area (FATO). This is why lighting is very important.
For this Estonian heliport, Signalight provided Inset TLOF lights product as a heliport lighting product, useful for the landing and take-off area of the heliport.
• This type of lighting are operating in -55 to +55 Celsius degree environment conditions
• The light fixtures are having a degree of protection IP X8, being provided with an anti-condensation valve
• All the light fixtures are UV protected
• High power LED technology is an important feature for having high performant illuminating products for the aviation field.
We are an important manufacturer of LED-based lighting products.
• Signalight uses the latest technology for the design, development, and the testing of all the illuminating products and systems. The high-tech LEDs and the top-quality materials we use (polycarbonate, stainless steel, anodized aluminum, etc.) provide the durability of our product. Our products operate even in the most difficult environmental conditions.
• Our Inset TLOF is lightweight (1.5 kg), low-energy consuming and environment-friendly lighting fitting
Regarding electrical specifications, heliport Inset TLOF lights are low power consumption: 6W. The power supply can be made in two versions:
• 48V DC from controller – dimmable: 100%, 30%, 10%
• 90-230V, 50/60Hz – non dimmable
We design and product Inset TLOF with simplicity and ease of maintenance in mind. This is a main advantage of Signalight illuminating products.
All the Signalight products and lighting systems are certified/compliant according to international standards ICAO, FAA and are available for project all around the world.
For your special project, just get in touch with us!
For any question you want to ask, price quote, technical support or maybe just a quick piece of advice, don't hesitate to contact us.