As of 25.05.2018, Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, also known as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), becomes applicable.
1. General information
1.1. The operator who processes personal data is:
SC Electromax SRL
with headquarters in Hunedoara county, Petrosani, Street. Lunca, No. 36, registered under no. J20/119/1999 to the Register represented by ADRIAN APOSTU – manager.
1.2. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
You can contact the person responsible for data protection: Vera Selejan
Phone: +40 254 515 465
E-mail: – email@example.com
2. What is personal data?
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”) in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier , or to one or more specific elements, proper to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
3. What does the processing of personal data mean and what data is processed by SC Electromax SRL?
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying.
SC Electromax SRL collects the following data:
● identification data: name, surname, correspondence address, telephone number;
● electronic correspondence with the client;
● cookies (Google Analytics cookies: _ga and _gid which are used to identify users).
What are cookies and how are they used?
Cookies are small files, usually made up of a string, or parts of a file, that when accessed from a site are saved in the browser used by your computer, phone, tablet or any other device through which is accessed online that site. Each time the site is accessed, the browser used sends this file to the server of that site, in order to allow the identification of a visitor who has returned to the site.
When a person visits the site as a visitor, a cookie is sent to their internet browser and saved on their computer’s hard drive, but it can block the saving of cookies by changing their browser settings.
Cookies can store information that is personal (for example, visitor identification code, personalized preferences, or a history of the pages you visit). This information is not generated by cookies, but by the visitor, when he fills in the online forms, registers on the site, uses electronic payment systems, etc. Although cookies are stored in the memory of your computer, phone, tablet, or any other device used to access a site, cookies cannot access or read other information stored on that device.
Cookies are not viruses, are not compiled in code form and cannot be executed. As a result, they cannot be self-copied, spread to other networks to generate certain actions, and cannot be used to spread viruses.
Depending on the duration, cookies can be session cookies or permanent cookies. Session cookies have a temporary storage duration, limited only to the duration of the session in which a certain visitor accesses the site. At the time of logging out or the browser, all stored information is deleted.
Permanent cookies are stored on the device used by the visitor and are not deleted at the time of logging out or the browser.
Web browsers offer features to set the level of information security, allowing visitors to choose not to register their preferences, so you can block the use of any cookie by changing your browser settings. In order to use the facilities for setting the level of acceptance of cookies, in
most cases you can access the “Settings” / “Internet options” section, the “Privacy and security” / “Privacy” sub-section of the browser menu (depending on browser used).
Disabling the option to accept cookies may have the implication of not being able to access some of the most important sections of the site. For this reason, it is advisable to accept cookies belonging to sites that you consider reliable. You can delete cookies stored on the device you are using at any time by accessing the “Settings” / “Safety” section, the “Privacy and security” / “Delete browsing history” sub-section of the browser menu (depending on the browser used).
4. Where are the personal data processed by SC Electromax SRL obtained from?
SC Electromax SRL processes personal data regarding the Client, the Client’s agents, legal or conventional, as well as the persons whose data are provided by the Client to SC Electromax SRL, in order to obtain a product or performing an operation / service. The natural persons whose personal data are processed are called “Data subjects”.
SC Electromax SRL addresses the following targeted persons: own employees, customers (even after the termination of the contractual relationship), potential customers, candidates who want to work within SC Electromax SRL, visitors to the SC Electromax SRL website.
The data are obtained directly from the Client and / or from a representative of the Client (when filling in forms or documents of SC Electromax SRL, a website is accessed, or through other means of communication). In addition, SC Electromax SRL may obtain the above data by consulting external sources (public institutions and authorities, public registers, electronic databases, information available online or third parties).
5. For what purposes does SC Electromax SRL process personal data?
The purposes for which SC Electromax SRL processes personal data are:
● providing services through all available channels (physical locations, internet, telephone, etc.);
● providing customer profiles to third party operators in order to easily identify job opportunities offered to customers;
● performing economic, financial and / or administrative management activities within SC Electromax SRL;
● centralization of operations and maintenance of an internal database in which to store information on data subjects, in order to be used by the departments and structures of SC Electromax SRL in their activities;
● contacting the Client / other data subject through the means of communication in order to inform him / her of information about the contracted products (eg expiration date, non-fulfillment of obligations, modification / completion of features, costs, functionalities, benefits);
● providing support services for the Client’s / data subject’s requests (eg additional information about products, updating some of the identification data, solving requests, complaints and petitions), both in the physical locations of SC Electromax SRL, and by means of communication (telephone / email / post);
● creating or analyzing profiles for the improvement of products / services, for personalized / general promotion, for carrying out direct marketing activities through any means of communication (telephone / email / mail / fax / sms or advertisements addressed directly and specifically to a certain person) if the Client has accepted it;
● analyzing the behavior of the Client / any person accessing the website, by using cookies, both of SC Electromax SRL and of third parties, in order to provide a general or customized content, offers adapted to the interests of users;
● performing internal analyzes (including statistical analyzes), both on products / services and on the client portfolio;
● archiving documents in both physical and electronic format;
● resolving disputes, investigations or any other petitions / complaints / requests to which
SC Electromax SRL is a party;
● for fulfilling the legal obligations (drawing up the salary documents, reporting to the
entitled public institutions).
6. On what grounds does SC Electromax SRL process personal data?
SC Electromax SRL processes personal data for the purposes mentioned above, on the basis of the following grounds:
● based on the Client’s consent, explicitly given;
● for the execution of a contract to which the Client / data subject is a party (provision of
services / products), to make pre-contractual steps at the Client’s request or to provide the Client with information about the products and services offered by SC Electromax SRL;
● based on a legal obligation under the responsibility of SC Electromax SRL (eg identification and prevention of fraud);
● based on the legitimate interest of SC Electromax SRL (eg centralization of operations, operation of an internal database, performance of current operations to carry out activities, development and improvement of services, ensuring a high level of security both in terms of information systems and and at the level of physical locations, especially in terms of discovering and minimizing the risks that may affect SC Electromax SRL).
7. What are the consequences of refusing to communicate personal data?
The processing of personal data requested by SC Electromax SRL through forms / other communication channels is mandatory, unless the processing is based only on the consent of the Client. In this case, the Customer will be informed that the provision of data, respectively of the agreement, is optional. In other cases, the refusal will determine the impossibility of providing services or products by SC Electromax SRL.
8. Who are the recipients of personal data processed by SC Electromax SRL?
The recipients of the data can be:
● service providers: IT services (maintenance, software development), archiving in physical / electronic format, courier, marketing service providers, monitoring of traffic and user behavior;
● accounting service providers;
● third party operators within the EU;
● central and / or local public authorities.
9. How long is personal data processed and stored?
In order to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, personal data will be processed by SC Electromax SRL throughout the contractual relationship and after its completion, in order to comply with the applicable law in the field, including, but not limited to, the provisions in archiving matter.
The information collected by cookies is stored for 26 months in order to perform analyzes and reports related to the performance of websites. They will be deleted after this period.
Information from customer records is kept throughout the contractual relationship and after its completion, in order to comply with the applicable law in the field, including, but not limited to, the provisions on archiving.
10. What are the rights of data subjects and how can they be exercised?
The data subject has the following rights:
The right to information – the right to receive detailed information regarding the processing activities performed by SC Electromax SRL, according to those provided in this document;
The right of access – may request and obtain confirmation that his personal data are processed or not by SC Electromax SRL, and if so may request access to them, as well as certain information. Upon request, SC Electromax SRL will also issue a copy of the personal data processed, additional copies may be charged according to the actual costs of SC Electromax SRL;
The right to rectification – the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the completion of incomplete ones;
The right to erasure of data (“the right to be forgotten”) – in situations expressly regulated by law (especially in case of withdrawal of consent or if it is found that the processing of personal data was not legal), the data subject may obtain deletion of such data. Following such a request, SC
Electromax SRL may anonymize the data, depriving it of personal character and thus continue the processing for statistical purposes;
Right to restrict processing – in situations expressly regulated by law (especially if the accuracy of the data is disputed for the period necessary to determine this inaccuracy or if the processing is illegal, and you do not want to delete the data, but only the restriction) ;
Right of opposition – may oppose at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which it is, to processing based on the legitimate interest of SC Electromax SRL (including the creation of profiles) or performed in the exercise of a public interest or a authorizations with which SC Electromax SRL is invested;
Right to data portability – may receive personal data in a structured format, which can be read automatically, or may request that the data be transmitted to another operator. This right is applicable only: (i) for the personal data provided by the Client SC Electromax SRL, (ii) if the processing of personal data is performed by automatic means and (iii) if the processing has as legal basis either execution of a contract, or the consent of the data subject;
The right to file a complaint – may file a complaint regarding the manner of processing personal data by SC Electromax SRL to the National Authority for Supervision of Personal Data Processing;
Right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where the processing is based on consent, it may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent will have effect only for the future, the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal remaining valid;
Additional rights related to the automatic decisions used in the process of providing the services and products of SC Electromax SRL – if SC Electromax SRL takes automatic decisions regarding personal data, the data subject may (i) request and obtain human intervention in respect of such processing, (ii) be able to express its views on such processing, and (c) challenge the decision.
The client can exercise these rights either individually or cumulatively, by sending a written request, dated and signed, at the headquarters of SC Electromax SRL in Hunedoara county, Petrosani, Street. Lunca, No. 36 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, SC Electromax SRL has appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”), who can be contacted if there are any questions regarding any aspect related to the protection of personal data by sending a written request, dated and signed at the following contact details: